AGY-Endo Corporation has firm arrangements with Japanese, Taiwanese, Vietnamese, and Chinese producers to supply agricultural feed additives:
- DI Methionine (feed grade): This high-volume amino acid ensures satisfactory growth of livestock and poultry. It is manufactured as a dry powder, preferred by many feed producers.
- L-Threonine: L-Threonine is added to the diet of pigs and poultry to exactly match the dietary amino acid balance of the animal. As a result, the animal uses feed more efficiently.
- L-Tryptophan: L-Tryptophan is one of essential amino acids and the fourth limiting amino acid in animal diets.
- Lysine HCL: This amino acid is used to optimize growth in all animal and poultry species, and is often used by animal nutritionists to balance rations cost effectively.
- Vitamin E 50%: Vitamin E is an important natural antioxidant. It is used in animal feeding to improve the yield and the general health of animals as well as quality and nutritional value (of vitamin E) of the meat.
- Betaine hydrochloride: This product can be used as methyl supplier to provide high efficient methyl and replace the methionine & choline chloride partially.
- Biotin FW2 (feed grade): This vitamin provides essential support to growing swine and prevents perosis in poultry. It is manufactured in dry and water soluble form.
- Other feed Grade Vitamins: A range of feed-grade vitamins (A, B1, B2, B6, B12, C, D3, Folic Acid, Niacin) can be sourced through our Asian suppliers.